6.02.2006

BSLT Countdown - 22 full days remaining

22 days left until the 2006 Buffalo Springs Lake Triathlon.

My Thoughts: I feel confident in my training. If I have a really great day, 6 hours is within reach. I have the miles behind me, I have the speed, I have the gear.

Swim:
My strongest sport.

Bike:

Hills. Could I ever really be ready for the 8% grade hills? I need to make it out to Kittie Hill for some repeats.

Run:

I really need to get in a couple of good long runs before the big day to build some confidence in that area. Nearly a month of no running has me a little scared, but I know I can do it.

Nutrition:

My biggest concern. How will I hold up in the heat? I have a couple more workouts to try out the nutrition plan and make changes. Then, we'll just have to see.

See ya out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home