5.31.2006

The Return

Wow. It's been a while. Too much to post about now. It's amazing how much junk I let back into my life during my 2-week recovery. I'm getting all the cobwebs out and I'll be back to posting regularly soon.

I'm back to full swim and bike workouts (which is *very* nice). I have a PT session scheduled for this afternoon. If I get a good checkup, I'll hopefully get in some running miles by the end of the week.

I have a ton of stuff to post from the CapTexTri this past weekend. I'll do it tonight. I promise. Here's a preview:
  • DNS - Almost, I transferred the entry to another person who hadn't registered in time. No race for me.
  • Pictures - Lots of 'em
  • Congrats to Carrie and all the BT'ers on great finishes!
  • Props to Desiree Ficker on a big win.
  • Thoughts on gear breakdowns minutes after I saw Andrea Fisher drop out.

Swimming on the schedule after PT this afternoon.

See ya out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home