2.15.2006

Stories from the triathlete lifestyle

#1 - February 12th, 2006 - 9:00PM
Instead of sleeping I 1) spent an extra hour reading the Triathlete's Training Bible 2) tracing the Freescale race route on Google Earth for looking for landmark mile markers.

#2 - February 14th, 2006 - 4:00 AM

TTUTri : (whispers) Bye, babe - see you tonight (turns to leave)
M: (sleepily) Hey babe?
TTUTri: (stops, turns) Yeah?
M: Happy Valentines Day

#3 - February 15th, 2006 - 3:55PM

Washing my hands at work today, I noticed my hair was very overgrown. I think to myself - "No wonder my bike helmet felt so weird. I haven't had time to go get my haircut in a month." I then began calculating if I had enough time to 1) make a stop to get my hair cut & 2) still get in a 1-hour ride before sundown. I ditched the haircut.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

I too have stayed up too late reading that Training Bible! :)

2/16/2006 09:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home