2.14.2006

Happy Day

Lots of Happy's to pass out today...

Happy Belated Birthday to Robert - I know I'm a couple days late on posting this. Robert is always at my races. He's the best Father-in-law a guy could ask for. Happy Birthday - hope it was a great one.

Happy Birthday to Chris - Hey man - we got your card in the mail late - again. So, belated birthday wishes are on the way. (So sorry!) Hope it's a great one!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone - but, especially to my lovely wife M. You are the light of my life. I love you more and more each day. I can't wait to make sweet sweet... dinner for you tonight.

Hey - get your mind out of the gutter everyone!

See ya out there...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so in love with you!
-M

2/14/2006 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Thank you Jeff. You are the best son in law a father in law could have. (We'll have to delete this when Amy gets married.

Also thank you for loving my daughter.

2/14/2006 02:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home