1.31.2006

3's company

Lots of 3's in my life this week:
  • 3 days of running. I feel like I've been run over by a dump truck - full of wet, soggy mud. Even M has started asking me if I'm ok as I hobble around the house. But - It. hurts. so. good.
  • Family of three. M, T and Raider. We've been having a real ball lately. T spent almost 2 hours roaming around the house with the broom last night. He swept the kitchen, the living room (including the carpet), the walls, and Raider. It's the best cleaning job our house has had in 3 years. Finally - this kid thing is working out! Hey M - the house needs painting, let's have another one!
  • 3 meetings. Only 3 meetings on my schedule at work this week. Oh crap. That means I actually have to work this week.
  • 3rd decade. On Saturday I turn 30. Note from my sister: "I can't believe my brother is turning 30!" Great. Now, I'm too old for my young friends and too young enough to know enough at work. *SIGH*
  • 3 weeks to race day. 3 weeks until the Freescale Half Marathon. I am sooo ready. My BT stats show I ran over 93 miles this month! 93 miles?! More on that in a future post. BTW, did everybody see that the 3M course was mis-measured? I heard the winner did 13 miles in a little over an hour. Geez.

Short swim and cycle at the club planned for this afternoon. Ok. Time to work.

See ya out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home