1.24.2006

Busy times

Shnikes - it's been a while since I've posted.

Lots of stuff going on - not much to write about. The winds of a new year have caught the sails at work. Things have been picking up steam and are now approaching a frantic pace. I read an interesting article this morning (sorry, no linkage) about how this week is the statistical beginning of new years depression. Here are the highlights as I remember them...

  • psychologically the holiday freshness wears off this week
  • mundane work days are beginning to stack up resulting in a slight drop in productivity
  • 60% of employers don't have another holiday scheduled until May
  • winter illness spikes during this week every year
  • most new years resolutions are modified or discarded during this week.

Well, at least it's not Monday.

I've been keeping up with training pretty well- although I did ditch a bike ride for some pretty weenie reasons on Sunday. I needed the rest so it all worked out for the best. Yesterday, I had a nice evening run and followed it up at the club this morning with spinning for 30 minutes and swimming 1800M.

Anyway - see ya out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home