2.02.2006

Feed the Chicken and Milk the cow

I felt like a farmer this morning. At 3:45 AM the alarm went off calling my day to order. First up: Swim / Run Brick at the club. Total Time: 1h:30m. Next: Work and meeting #3 for the week today. Tonight: B-day party with M and T.

I got some really awesome birthday gifts already this week. More on that in a later post.

I'm worn out. The past 10 days have been a flurry of miles and workouts. This is supposed to be a recovery week and I don't feel very recovered. What up with that?! I decided to take some time out at the LTF cafe for some breakfast and a cup-o-joe. Great idea.

So, I've been flip turning for a week or so now. My pool splits are way down. I've taken nearly 7 seconds off my 100 split. Is this new time more accurate to open water swimming? I can't believe I've gotten that much faster in a week. Thoughts anyone?

See ya out there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "official" sponsor would like to comment on the 3:45AM...well maybe she shouldn't haha!

2/02/2006 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home