8.21.2006

Hello out there

Things have been super busy lately. I've been transitioning into a new job and it is commanding much of my attention. The HIM is a maybe at this point. I just haven't had the time or energy to put in the workouts. All the changes in my life mean that I'm revising the next races and events. Speaking of events...

http://www.livestrongchallenge.org/06tx/ttutri

Check out my LiveStrong site and donate to our team as we ride in support of those battling cancer.

I have maintained a pretty steady run and bike schedule. Our team did a 70-mile training ride over the weekend. It was great fun. Jack's Generic Tri is also still on the schedule for Labor Day.

OK - can't say when my next update we'll be. I'll do my best.

See ya out there...

1 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

We miss ya out here in bloggy-land...hope things settle down soon. (but with another little one on the way, I don't think that's likely!!!)

8/23/2006 12:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home