8.03.2006

Fun Part II

So. I'm mostly past the tough round of stuff I've been going through. A few more things to attend to then, I'll begin a fairly significant transition. I'll spare you the details. Just know the really important stuff is still solid as a rock. M and T are great. An appointment for B2 is on the calendar for this Friday when we'll find out boy or girl.

I've been fairly successful with keeping training in check. I must admit that life has won over a little bit and I have stumbled in respect to the schedule. I'm not exactly beating myself up about it either. Even with another Half Ironman just weeks away, I made a decision that this race wasn't about PR's or ego. This would be a celebration of fitness. The plan is to maintain fitness and change things up day to day. More than anything HAVE FUN. I'm not going to live and die by the plan like I did when preparing for BSLT. It's a good way for me to work through the mid/late season. I'll be able to live that again when going for Ironman. Till then, it can wait.

And, in the end, it still totals is more than 8.5 hours a week of training.

So there it is. Ready for the new fun to begin.

See ya out there...

1 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Way to keep it all in perspective. You KNOW you can finish that bad boy, so have some fun this time!!!

Glad the important things are going well. I can't wait to find out if it's a g/b...

8/03/2006 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home