7.18.2006

Baby Update

Shifting gears into being a proud papa...

M is approaching week 17 of pregnancy (or is it 18 -- or 19??, I get confused). Wow, time flies. In following the footsteps of any good product lifecycle, we have codenamed the baby - "BABY #2" or "B2". We went for another check up on B2 last week and M got some tape of the heartbeat. I listened to it with T and posted the audio. Pretty cool stuff. (Click here to listen.)

We also made "THE" appointment. You know, the one where we find out if we need to buy a blue bike or a pink bike. I'll be happy with either a boy or a girl, but I'm (not so secretly) pulling for another boy. Most importantly we pray for a happy and healthy Baby #2. We'll find out more on August 4th. Stay tuned...

The doctor makes a DVD video of the ultrasound. I'm still working on a way to YouTube it.

After the August 4th appointment, things will kick into high gear on the baby front. We'll start renovating the guest room and turning it into another nursery. Paint, Trim, Colors, Bumpers etc. - all the important stuff the determines the future existence and mental stability of our newborn.

See ya out there...

2 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

I say go with yellow...a Tour de France nursery!

7/18/2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Now THAT is what life is all about. Thanks for indulging me in my (non-tri) happiness. I hope to be as grateful as you are for a happy and healthy family--no matter what color bike they ride!

7/20/2006 06:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home