7.15.2006

Happiness is...

It's absolutely crazy out there in the world folks. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, switch on CNN for 10 minutes.

I feeling pretty thankful for the life I have.

Just a few notes to (hopefully) lift our spirits...
  • Congrats to the Kahuna and all others who raced the weekend.
  • Congrats to Carrie on her big announcement.
  • Congrats to Hunter Kemper. 1:49:44 = $200K. Nicely done.

The ride today had a great turnout! Two of us! Including me. I met a great dude from the BT boards and we road about 30 miles. We have a ton in common - both have young kids about the same age, both have another one on the way, training, swimming at LTF, training background, etc, etc, etc. Cool times.

And finally...

Happiness is being a triathlete and knowing you'll use all 5 bottles of gatorade you bought at the store. This. Week.

See ya out there...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I finally found some of that stuff at Target after looking for a while to no avail. Why does nobody sell the powder, though?

7/16/2006 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home