7.14.2006

Weekend Plans

Hooaah! Friday again.

This is the end of my first full work week in a while. It's been pretty busy. I also managed to spin back up into a regular training schedule. Holy Heck - why did I ever take time off?? It's been a good week.

I worked on my bike last night. The silly thing has been acting up ever since I got it back from the LBS before BSLT!! I adjusted the seat and tweaked the rear derailer. Man it is amazing how small adjustments can make a big difference. T helped out by toodling around in the garage and then jumped on my aero's for a quick trainer session with me.

daddy and me on his bike ahh daddy and me on his bike


Hey - for you Austinites -- I posted on the BT forums trying organize a ride tomorrow morning from the Walgreens on Parmer / Avery Ranch. If anyone shows, we'll meet at 8 AM and head north from there. Hope you join in!

OK - so I need some good weekend options. I'm kind of in the mood for a cool weekend outing. Normally, we hit the grocery store and Target. Woopee. We may also go to the Bed Bath and Beyond - but I don't know if will have enough time.

Any thoughts?

Next week, M & T are headed out of town. I'll be bachelor'ing it for most of the week. Let's see. What does that mean? Dinner over the sink? Check. Sleeping with the TV on all night? Check. Spicy Food? Check. Hopefully, I'll get to check out a movie once or twice -- in a theater.

Wait do they still do that?

See ya out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home