7.31.2006

Strength

Another hefty week on the horizon. I think training will suffer a bit.

Hopefully things will settle in the next 10-days or so.

Triathlon is truly a blessing. I've never felt stronger than I do right now - mentally or physically. These past few weeks have been really crazy - I think maintaining a full life has taught me lessons on how to effectively compartmentalize, divide, and conquer.

Focus on the important things, the rest will work themselves out.

See ya out there...

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Triathlon has a funny way of strengthening you all around - mind, body, and spirit. I think in many ways, I've grown more in the past three years than I have in all my prior years combined!

7/31/2006 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger greyhound said...

I had been taking my off season and prep period to heal up, but I swear I feel so much more disoriented when I am not doing a heavier training load.

BTW, I added you and some more of the studly Texans to the sidebar of my blog.

7/31/2006 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

I find that rest it like the other events of triathlon in that you have to practice it to get really good at it. Don't forget to chill every now and then.

Stay tuned...

8/01/2006 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger :) said...

Take it easy bro!

8/02/2006 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home