8.06.2006

A look into the future...

Modern technology is great. Friday M and I went for our ultrasound for B2. I'm happy to report that we learned a little more about that little person today. That little person will be a bouncing baby girl.

I am now busy preparing myself to be wrapped around a very tiny finger.

In other news... I ran 10 miles on Thursday night and pretty much blew out whatever I had left. I took Friday and Saturday off. And, at the rate I'm moving, I'll probably take today off too. We made the trip to Dallas over the weekend and took T to see The Wiggles. A great time was had by all. Pics and Vids from the weekend to be posted soon.

See ya out there...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! A girl! Congratulations, very exciting...

8/06/2006 01:15:00 PM  
Blogger :) said...

Congratulations...that is great news!

The Wiggles, huh? Did they do the crowd favorite, "Fruit Salad"???

8/07/2006 06:22:00 AM  
Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

WOW--CONGRATS!!!!!
That makes my heart smile!

8/07/2006 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger wish_on_a_star said...

Yay! Congrats on the baby girl.......I am so excited for you guys! Call me the next time you are in the Big D.....there is someone you need to meet! :)

8/07/2006 07:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home