6.08.2006

Where the sidewalk ends

I was updating my training plan this morning with the outcome of recent training and I actually found the end. The last day on the plan: June 26th. Race Day. It's shaded in a nice light green color.

What to do? What to do?! I don't even have any more races on the calendar after BSLT.

Eek.

I had a great swim this morning. Today was all about building confidence. 2000M time trial in the LTF pool. I started with a quick 200M warm up - I recently read that you should warm up with a set that is around 10% of your goal for the day. It worked. I finished 2000M in 37 minutes flat / 1:51 per 100M. For grins I looked back at my times from last year at this time : 650M - 2:55/100 yards!

I had physical therapy this afternoon. Turns out I don't need to make any further appointments. Ariel was very pleased with my progress and didn't see the need to keep coming in. She said that I should call if I felt I needed an adjustment or that the exercises weren't working on my trouble spots. Woo Hoo!

See ya out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home