3.16.2006

This is war

This post is not for the faint of heart.


The opening shots of this seasons' war with The Lawn were fired this week. In a show of solidarity with my sanity and keeping me firmly on track toward my Half-Ironman dreams, M joined my alliance and went nuclear. She let loose an army of mercenaries. That's right ladies and gents -- M hired someone to cut my lawn for me every other week.

Clearly The Lawn did not see this coming. The first cut brought it to it's knees. Honestly, it looks so good that I actually think it was caught off guard. And, I don't have to worry about The Mower.

Thank you M.

Thank you.

See ya out there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, wanted to keep us all sane.
No more mower!
-M

3/17/2006 06:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home