3.16.2006

Big Weekend Plans

The tough work week keeps rolling on. Almost done...

I planned to take tomorrow off a few weeks back. Glad I did. I have lots planned to fill my off time...

Tonight - Short Bike / Tempo Run Brick.

Tomorrow - Long Swim (hopefully my first 4000 yard'er) followed by a long ride (2h:30m) then a short recovery run. It's my own personal St. Paddy's Day Triathlon! I'm trying to get D-man and Party Pat to join in on the ride.

Saturday - Hiking: more on that later

Sunday - Long run.

M got a me a totally kick @ss St. Patrick's Day shirt. I'll post a few pics on Friday. After my personal tri, I'll be search for green beer to go with my shirt.

Everyone should take a second and check out Steven's new ride. I feel like I'm walking faster today just having looked at pictures of that beautiful machine.

The new "pages" are just about ready for release. I need to spend about another hour or so getting things tweaked then I'll start posting away. Stay tuned...

See ya out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home