12.29.2005

BSLT 70.3 - Who's in?

BSLT 70.3 - The first Half IM - Brought to me by my Official Sponsor "M".

Mom and Dad headed back to Colorado today. I dropped them off at the airport around noon - they called around 5 to let us know they had arrived safe and sound. We had a great visit. So sorry to see them go.

Dad mentioned that he was interested in coming down to Lubbock to see us during the BSLT weekend. The cheering section is growing!!

OK - so let's take roll. Who is in Lubbock on June 26th?

Robert?
Kathy?
Amers?
M - Official Sponsor
T - Locked In
Dad?
Mom?
Steph?
Chris?

3 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

I wish I was in better training shape...I would come and race with you!

Maybe some other time...

12/30/2005 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

I just looked at the calendar and that is the weekend that the Texas Restaurant Convention starts in Houston. I am bumed as I really wanted to go. Sorry Jeff. We will be cheering you on from Houston.

Robert

12/30/2005 09:09:00 AM  
Blogger TTUTri said...

Too bad Robert - you'll be missed. M is already sad. Maybe Amers can still make it.

12/31/2005 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home