12.29.2005

It Is Done

"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done."
Robert A. Heinlein

Tonight I registered for the BSLT 70.3 & the Freescale Half Marathon. How's that for some New-Year's motivation?

I made a strong step back in the right direction today with a 6.6 mile run tonight. I felt pretty strong. I did the hard neighborhood course, averaged under 10 min / mi's without too much effort and kept my HR right in the aerobic range. I was so pumped that I rushed right over to the computer and filled out the registrations.

Coach : No excuses! Do the work!
ND Football Team : Our Lady of Victory! Pray for us!
Rudy (1993)

The training is coming along nicely. I'm deep into phase I and I think there is something like 50 days till the Half Marathon. I'm feeling confident.

Tomorrow morning I'll be at the pool for about 2200 M in the pool. I haven't been to the pool in nearly a week. I'm really looking forward to getting in the water. Saturday I'll be out early for my long run. I'm guessing it will be between 10 and 11 miles - 1h : 40m. I'm also going to try really hard to get out and ride some on Sunday - I could feel how much I'd lost in my cycling legs last weekend. After the Half Mary, I'll have to live on the bike for a few weeks.

BSLT 70.3 - The first Half IM - Brought to me by my Official Sponsor "M".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home