12.21.2005

Little Fishy

Well, here I am again at the LTF cafe - I just finished another 2000M swim today 250 / 1500 - negative splits / 250. Whew! There's a master's swim class starting here on the 9th. Looks like I may as well join - I'll have to share the pool with the class anyway based on the schedule they posted. I could really use the help.

OK - Christmas shopping today. No more procrastinating - otherwise Santa will throw coal at me.

I had dreams about moving last night. That's not good. If it has crept into my subconscience, there will be no stopping me until we've moved. When am I supposed to find time to sell / buy homes and then all the junk that goes with moving? *sigh*.

OK - One more full day to knock out before vacation. Tomorrow will be short, I sure. I better get going. A team member set up holly-jolly week for the team. We have had a steady stream of cookies, pies, cakes, and chicken manchuria(?!) rolling through the office all week. I'm sure today will be no exception.

Hasta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home