11.23.2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, we made it! Thanksgiving 2005! Despite the 80*+ temperatures, the holiday season kickoff has begun. Today was M's birthday - lucky for her she had the day off! However, she spent the day running errands. The in-laws all made it in and we are fueled up and ready for the Turkey Trot at 9:30 AM tomorrow morning.

Whew!

I have lots of things to be thankful for this year. Let me run down the top 3.
  1. Family - M, T, my parents, the in-laws. It is wonderful to have such a great family.
  2. Triathlon - This has changed my life. I'll never be the same thanks to this sport.
  3. Work - It's not always fun - but, it pays the bills and allows us to live very comfortably.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home