11.16.2005

Cool Runnings

I went on another night run this evening under the moonlit sky. It was a great way to burn off some day-long steam. What a difference 30* makes - it was about 42* when I left for my run! The trees were quiet and hardly anyone was out at 6PM. The air was filled with the winter smells of burning wood and homemade soups. I cleared 4 miles in just under 40 minutes. I love recovery week. Nothing too hard. During my run I planned out the rest of my exercise for the week.
  1. 1500M in the pool Friday morning.
  2. 18 - 20 mi Bike to 5 mi Run brick on Saturday.
  3. Sunday rest

Next week will be interesting - The Turkey Trot (5mi) happens on Thursday. I'm planning to take that run really easy and just enjoy being out and about. So I'm guessing that means I'll take Wednesday off (since Thursday is normally my rest day). That leaves Monday (a run day) and Tuesday (a swim day). Not sure about Friday - although I would love to get out and do a 50 mile ride / 7 mile run brick that morning!! I'll have a family-full house and turkey-full belly, so we'll have to see.

I'm off to bed. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home