11.09.2005

Happy Birthday Son!

Today is my son's first birthday. I can't believe an entire year has gone by already. A year ago today we arrived at the hospital at 5:00 AM - the first scheduled induction of the day for the hospital. Our day ended around 10 till midnight with a bouncing baby boy - the last delivery of the day for the hospital. It was an exciting day. Here's a few highlights to jog your memory...
  • Hourly video diary entries
  • Texas Tech Nurse!
  • Forgot to hook up the IV?!
  • Nurse Shift change
  • Ouch - now it hurts!
  • ... ten minutes later - I feel fine - I love you!
  • Lots of phone calls
  • A steel drum band
  • Who turned the TV on the Food Network channel?
  • New Stocking
  • Dr. Phil?
  • Nurse shift change - the nurses from this morning are back!
  • Push!
  • Sleep - kind of.

Ah! The memories.

Well, the T-man has already jumped into his first round of presents this morning. I posted a few pictures for those who want to check things out (click the picture):

103_2034

BTW, Aunt Sue - he loves that football!

Looking ahead - I'm sure the next year will be full of lots of fun for our little family. Can't wait to see what time will bring!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you! I love our family and you are a WONDERFUL daddy!!!

11/09/2005 06:26:00 AM  
Blogger :) said...

Happy Birthday, T-man!

Enjoy this...it goes fast! Mine started kindergarten this year...

11/09/2005 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home