4.11.2006

New Week - New Goals

OK. Onward and Upward.

10 and a half hours on the schedule this week. Pretty aggressive - but doable.

I did my first real trainer workout last night for a hour. Wow. Sweat was pouring off me like a waterfall. That is some h-a-r-d work! Good stuff. My back continues to give me problems. Sleeping has been suffering. I decided to push back my workouts until this afternoon to give it some time to relax. I think it is just stressed muscles from the race this weekend.

Work has slowed to a race pace. Finally. I am digging out of a few weeks of absolute craziness. BSLT is squarly on my mind now. Something like 75 days out. I've got to get another race on the schedule before then to get me more closely focused. Looks like I'm going to re-add the CapTexTri to my schedule this week. I know a ton of folks planning for it. Should be a good time.

Not much else to update on.

See ya out there...

1 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Did the trainer come on time? Does it seem to be pretty nice?

Glad you got your first workout in on it. I alway sweat a ton on mine too!

4/11/2006 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home