4.06.2006

Shout outs

Just a quick shout to Benny #1373 and Gina #1095 as they take down Ironman Arizona this weekend. Good luck!!

I was poking around on the IMAZ website and got to looking at the participant list. A few observations:

1) Way to go Austin!! I just eyeballed it, but it looks like we have more participants listed than any other Texas city!!

2) Have a look at the "Occupation" column of the participant list from your area. Turns out we have some pretty talented folks running IMAZ... (I'm not making this stuff up)
  • Garden Gnome - Joni Moore #1697
  • Professional Goofball - Michelle Andreas #1561
  • Stripper - Brent Drake #253
  • Cat Herder - Sam Smith #1315

And my Favorite...

  • I'm Batman - Kevin Hall #515

3) Just eyeballing the whole list I noticed a bunch of Police, Firefighters, and ... get this ... Attorneys.

Pretty interesting stuff, eh?

See ya out there...

1 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Yeah, the atty's will be the ones on the full carbon bikes... :)

4/06/2006 07:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home