6.17.2006

Overdrive

7 full days left till BSLT.

Most of the weather stations are now predicting mid 90's for race day. One is predicting a 21mph northerly wind. Ouch.

My brick this morning was cancelled due to a 3-hour morning thunderstorm. I ended up making up the run this afternoon. I have another short three-sport workout scheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Start time : 6:30 AM.

We made a quick trip down to Jack and Adam's today to pick up the last few items for the race.

Tomorrow is Father's Day. We have plans to grab a light breakfast after my early brick and take T to play someplace in town. It should be fun. We are also planning to go to the afternoon Round Rock Express game. I'm looking forward to spending time with the fam.

See ya out there...

1 Comments:

Blogger greyhound said...

Swell. How am I supposed to live in denial if you keep posting all the weather stats, kimosabe?

6/18/2006 09:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home