6.20.2006

... and then there were 2...

... workouts left before BSLT.

4 full days.

Race day forecast: 95* / possible Thunderstorms. Eek.

I had a really great brick this afternoon. Everything felt dialed in and secure. Swimming was on fire.

I stopped in at ATC this afternoon. My last gear pickup before the race. I got a new pair of tri-shorts, goggles, and a small flask for some Perpetuum paste during the run. I also was able to finally find the Oatmeal Raisin Clif Bars I've been searching for. I'm ready.

See ya out there...

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

It looks like you're all primed and ready to go. Here's hoping for 85* and slightly overcast. (instead of 95 and thunder).

6/21/2006 05:59:00 AM  
Blogger greyhound said...

Got my new carrier for bottles, tubes and cartridges--although it was a two hour, multiple GD job getting the thing on the bike because the f-ing bolts in the kit were too short.

Hopefully someone will be there to show me the finish line after they take down the course.

6/21/2006 06:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home