12.12.2005

Trail of Lights

Ok - not the real Trail of Lights. Tonight I went on a long run through our neighborhood - a little over 50 minutes. The weather was perfect - clear, upper 40's, calm. I took along my MP3 player and listened to Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Brett was busy doing a bike/run brick. It's good to have a virtual training partner. The neighborhood is almost fully decorated now - it really makes for a great run because there is so much to see.

I heard there was a 5K that went through the Trail of Lights display downtown last weekend. Given how much I enjoy the neighborhood, I'll bet this would have been a blast. We have another 5K this weekend. The silly weather people are already predicting bad weather. Arg.

Anyway - get out there and enjoy the decorated neighborhood while the weather is still nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home