12.10.2005

Christmas Shopping


We are way behind with our holiday shopping. The ornaments on the tree are getting quite lonely. After little T wakes up today we're going to load up and take care of a bunch of it.

I'm hoping to get an afternoon to myself tomorrow and finish off shopping for M and T.

I used Froogle this year to make my wish list. I've never really done an "official" wish list - even as a kid. It turned out to be a good way to keep track of all the triathlon stuff I've been considering. Even M decided to create a wish list.

So what are the hot holiday items this year? I guess the Xbox 360 is a hot item. But I just can't see my Mom sitting for hours playing Splinter Cell. Hmmm...

Well, I'm actually looking forward to discovering gifts for everyone. Should be a fun time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home