12.11.2005

Update on lots of stuff


Great weekend! Started the shopping. Still not done. *Sigh* Luckily, M has a week off before the Christmas to help finish out the shopping.

Spent some time today getting caught up on all my chores. Ug. Although, now the house is somewhat clean again.

We watched the Survivor finale tonight. My favorite from last season made it all the way to the final 2. Stephenie LaGrossa - what a player. Man I had a good time rooting for her this season. Great job on another Survivor season.

We finally got the house decorated today! Woo Hoo! Looks great - if I do say so myself. (Although, it doesn't hold a candle to Flatman's setup.)


This is my last full work week of 2005!! Man, I am really looking forward to some time off. It will be great to have the whole family around too. I'm planning to kick my training back into full gear this week. I have a couple more weeks before my self-imposed deadline to decide on the Half IM, 12/31/2005. We have another 5K this weekend. The in-laws are coming in to run with us. Should be fun!

New Years is starting to shape up - maybe we won't sit at home alone on New Years Eve! More to come...

OK - gotta get my nose down and knock this week out. I'm pretty sure there won't be a snow day this week. Darn.

1 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

I like the lights...great job! Enjoy your time off!

12/12/2005 06:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home