6.22.2006

It is done.

I officially finished my self-made training plan this evening. Whew. I'm planning on a celebratory jog around the 'hood in the morning - to give my training plan a proper send off. Then, everything gets packed up as we start preparing for the trip to Lubbock.

I was looking over the Ironman Live site tonight, and noticed that they are advertising athlete tracking for BSLT. Pretty cool.

Click here for the BSLT 70.3 tracking page.

Ironman CDA is on Sunday as well. Good luck to everybody.

I'm not sure if I'll have a bunch of time to blog over the next few days - but I'm going to try to do a few audio posts to capture the moment. It'll be fun to look back and hear the excitement someday.

See ya out there...

2 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Be careful out there in Lubbock...did you hear about the huge sandstorm and subsequent 17 car wrecks and 1 death???

Good luck this weekend. I'll be watching you on ironmanlive... :)

What's your bib number?

6/23/2006 05:55:00 AM  
Blogger greyhound said...

Sandstorm Schmandstorm. That's how we Texans roll.

6/23/2006 07:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home